British Rafting is the rafting discipline committee of British Canoeing. They are responsible for the ongoing management and promotion of raft race activities in the UK.
The Committee are responsible for and abide by the British Rafting Constitution.
The Committee are elected annually by the membership. The Annual General Meeting of 17th September 2017, saw the election of your Committee officers:
- Chair: Malcolm Ferris-Lay
- Secretary: Wendy Daley
- Treasurer: Sean Clarke
- Safety Officer: Luke Dorbin
- Welfare Officer: Gill Wayland
- Equipment & Communications Officer: Kim Snape
- Events Officers: Sarah-Jayne Evans and Jess Evans
Minutes of previous Committee meetings:
British Rafting is committed to providing activities in a safe environment for all participants. Our policies, templates and guidance can be found on our dedicated Resources page.