Website Privacy Notice: for visitors to our website
Our website and website privacy notice have been developed with your privacy in mind. Please direct any errors or ommissions to email@example.com.
Your privacy is important to us, so we developed this website privacy notice to explain how we manage and look after your information when you visit – www.britishrafting.com
Who we are
We are British Rafting, the Rafting Discipline Committee of British Canoeing, that provides services to raft racers and raft race events across the UK.
We are regionally diverse and have no set office location. However, you can contact us through either of the following methods:
- How we use your information
When anyone visits www.britishrafting.com we do not collect personal data. Cookies are not used .
- Transfer of personal data outside the European Union (EU)
As we do not collect personal information when you visit our website, we do not transfer any personal information outside of the European Union (EU).
- Automated decision making including profiling
As we do not collect personal information when you visit our website, we are unable to make any automated decisions including profiling.
- How long do we keep your data?
As we do not collect personal information when you visit our website, we do not retain any personal data.
- Your rights
Data protection regulation gives you a number of rights regarding your personal information processed by us.
- The right to be informed: our obligation is to provide you with details of how we process your information
- The right of access: allows you to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing
- The right to rectification: allows you to request the data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure: allows you to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- The right to restrict processing: allows you to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data
- The right to data portability: allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services
- The right to object: you must have an objection on grounds relating to your particular situation
You can contact us directly by post or email to exercise your rights.
- Complaints, requests, queries
If you want to make a complaint, request or query, about the way we have processed your personal information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you have the right to lodge a complaint with the regulator which oversees data protection law in the UK:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
- Changes to this website privacy notice
We keep our privacy notices, and in particular, this website privacy notice, under regular review. Notifications of changes to this privacy notice will be via our newsletters and social media. This website privacy notice was last updated in August 2020.
#AreYouReady #RaftersAreAwesome #StrongerTogether
Further information on British Rafting privacy policies can be found here. This link provides details on how we handle personal information through our events, event management and regular communnication with our members (via email).
Please direct any errors or ommissions to email@example.com.